Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nursery Furniture is Ordered!

It's coming!

After waiting a few weeks for this stuff (it went off sale the day I went to buy it- go figure!), it finally is on sale again! Yipee! I can't wait to get it all in and set up. The crib is on back order, but it probably won't get set up until after all the family comes to visit. She'll be sleeping in our room in a pack n' play for the first few weeks anyway.

For those of you who haven't seen our bedding, this is what we have for her crib:


Don't forget that you can leave comments on any post!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree that is the cutest furniture. I love it.

Melanie

The Clarks said...

I love the black furniture!

Suz said...

Fun to find your blog...we would love a link!

Unknown said...

lloks nice and comfy!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her using the furniture! I really want to rock her!