Here's the gifts from Kyle dad and stepmom. They arrived via UPS today!! I had to set them up and check them out even though I can't use the high chair for another 8 months.
Here's our pack n' play! This is where its home will be in just 50 days!!! Our baby girl will sleep here until we set the crib up. I have to take it down tonight though because of the nightly potty trips and the fact that I have to have a step stool in order to climb into the bed! Aahhh the joys of pregnancy.
Thanks Randy and Mary Jo for the stuff! We love it and can't wait to see our little one in them!
Friday, September 21, 2007
From Mawmaw and Pawpaw
Posted by Bree at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bree!
I just found your blog through another friend's! WOW - Congrats on the pregnancy. That's so exciting! And are y'all living in CO?! We just moved to Denver 3 months ago for Justin's residency!! I would LOVE to catch up sometime. Here's our blog: justinandemilysmith.blogspot.com.
Emily (Mann) Smith
Bree,
Here's my email address: sweetems@gmail.com. Email me and we can hopefully get together soon. If not before the baby, I'd be happy to drive down and bring you guys a meal once the baby comes! Enjoy your last couple weeks. Jacob came a month early so who knows - maybe yours will make an early entrance too!
Emily
Post a Comment