Here's the sod (in rolls) that was delivered yesterday:
We felt very accomplished after having done all of this in a day (thanks Peter and Daimon!). I was even out there filling in the edges and mashing down the seams. We did a good job because it is hard to even see most of the seams...can you find them? So afterwards, to celebrate both Sarah's birthday and our grass, we went to The Melting Pot for fondue. Mmmm. The cheese and chocolate fondues were our favorites!! I think Kyle ate 3 whole bananas with the chocolate!
We have been visiting a new church lately called Gateway. We are really enjoying it and feeling more at home. It is tons smaller than our last church and the pastor came and found us to meet us after the service. We also have had two new couples join our small group lately and Amanda (Peter from pics above-his wife) is due almost within the same week as me with a boy. It is so neat to have another girl due around the same time. She's having a boy and we'll hopefully have some fun playdates together!
We miss everyone and hope to hear from you. Our lives have been quite busy lately and we feel the crunch of time closing in on our little girl's arrival. I have been working on the nursery this weekend. Keep checking in for updated photos!!

2 comments:
grass is lookin good! great job...looks like a lot of work!
Kyle and Bree,
Your yards (front and back) look really neat! I really like the unique and artistic edge that you gave your new concrete edging. The grass looks cool and ready to be played on....I bet MoJo has different plans on what he wants to do with the new grass.
Your nursery idea of using the New Zealand letter pictures is also very unique and from what I can see ... very colorful and pretty. I am quite certain that my new granddaughter will really like her pretty pictures and her really fun back yard!
Kyle, your backyard shed really looks impressive. I can't wait to see it, your yard, fence, sprinkler system and all else that you two have done to your beautiful home.
Mary Jo and I love you three (four, if you count MoJo). Take care of yourselves and keep those neat pics a'comin!
Randy
Post a Comment