Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thirty Weeks!

I'm now 30 weeks along!


Here's baby's development from babycenter.com:
Your baby's a bit more than 15 1/2 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face.




2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the blog - esp. the pics! It's fun to see Kyle at work doing all the things he's been telling me about :) Can't wait to see all the updates on the homestead someday! You look great, too! Nothing is better than being pregnant! Enjoy every minute! Can you believe that Joshua was born at this time in your pregnancy? Every time I think about it I am so amazed at God's grace in his little life! We have DSL now - WOW - so I'll email you the pics before we leave for the beach! Love y'all so much! ~ Tammy

The Clarks said...

Oh, I love that! You never realize all the "not so pretty" things that happen to you in pregnancy until you go through it...and there are plenty of them!