Throughout this whole pregnancy, I have been a frequent poster on babycenter. They have lots of boards and I post on one called the "Pumpkin Pies" which is full of about 50 women who are all due the week I am due. These women have been such a support having many of the same symptoms and giving me tons of resources also. Several of the pies (as we call ourselves) got together in D.C. and so Kim (in above picture) and I were jealous so we formed a Colorado Pies meeting. She lives in Boulder, is a believer, and is due a day or two after me. We have already agreed to have a playdate once the babies are born. She is having a boy! I am so thankful for this supportive group of women I can belong too.
By the way- 2 weeks left!! I am 38 weeks pregnant (can you tell?)!!!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Babycenter Friend
Posted by Bree at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
looking good...u super excited??
Post a Comment