Monday, November 26, 2007

A Day of Firsts

Kyle's mom came in town yesterday! Here is Anna-Jane's first time in Nana's arms:

First Adjustment
Today we took her to John Davis at Atlas Chiropractic (the miracle worker who was behind the 5 hour labor) to have her Atlas checked out (part of her neck that can go out of alignment during birth and cause issues with feeding and sleeping). She had one little part that needed to be adjusted but she is perfect otherwise!




First Bath
We got the go-ahead from our midwife on Saturday to give her a bath since her cord fell off this past Wednesday. She did so well and didn't even cry...even when she was obviously cold!! Tonight I finlly worked up the nerve to set up the bath...and she was actually awake enough too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree! That baby is hanging upside down by her foot!!! So non-traditional...so YOU! :) I love all of your pics. You are so creative & great at updating this thing.

I will be putting your baby gift in the mail soon. you know me... I gotta actually get around to buying stamps!

Anonymous said...

love the pics