Here's a slideshow of our past few days with Anna-Jane. We're so loving every second with her. She's a great baby that sleeps between almost every feeding and eats very well. She wakes up to eat about every 2-3 hours which is great. We're dealing with a bit of jaundice right now so if she looks a little yellow...that's why. Otherwise we're so happy to have such a sweet little piece of heaven on earth right now.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Enjoying Anna-Jane
Posted by Bree at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I can't get the slide show to "show". What is the secret?
Congratulations!!! She is so precious and I'm so glad things went well.
By the way, took your recommendation on the crepes in Breck. Yummy!!
wow she is beautiful! how fun that our babes have the same birthday, its a great day! blessings on your new journey! adrianna
Bree, I love these pics! Robin & your dad look so happy with Anna-Jane. :) I'm in Mississippi visiting my grandparents. We went shopping today & I bought Anna-Jane a gift. I will mail it when we get home. :) Love you!
Post a Comment