Anna-Jane is three weeks old today!!I can't believe she is already three weeks old. It seems so natural that she's with me and here but I can't believe I'm a mom! She weighs 8 lbs. now...still smaller than I was when I was born (8lbs 10oz)! She is such a joy and a good baby. The only time she fusses is if she's gassy or if I don't latch her on fast enough (haha). We're enjoying every minute with her. As for me, I'm feeling great! I lost 5 lbs. this week, which is SO exciting for me.

knocked out in one of her new favorite positions
One thing we could use prayer for is that Anna-Jane would get "regular". She should be "going" around 5 times a day but we've had to help her go even once a day for the past few days. She's growing well and eating well but you can tell she's uncomfortable in the evenings after a day of not pooing.
This is just a cute picture!

4 comments:
Hey! I have enjoyed reading about your journey with Anna-Jane so far! Our daughter Hannah just turned four months old yesterday. She had the same kind of problem about having regular poopy diapers. Our doctor told us that some babies use breast milk so efficently that they do not have much waste. Hannah started having more regular diapes when we started supplementing with formula. The doctor did say it was normal for her to not have them very often. So don't worry to much if it does not get much better! Good luck and she is a doll!
Aww, i love the polka dots!! she is definately a cutie patootie!!! And congrats to mom for losing some lbs -- awesomeness :)
I need to hold her again!
I can not wait to hold her on Sunday. I miss her in my arms. I can't wait to hug you too Bree.
Post a Comment