Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Badge of a Good Father

Oh the joys of spit up!

8 comments:

robs said...

hahahaha, that's hilarious, what a great picture!

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I remember those days with you! I also love your squidoo site! Very well done....

Unknown said...

i love her expression...she is like "what? I didn't do anything! Who me? This? no. don't know who did that!...Mojo?!"

Kelly said...

Hey Bree, this is Kelly McCarver (maddux)...I found your site from your mom to my mom etc....I love this pic. My little Caleb is the most spitting up baby I've ever been around...maybe I'm not alone anymore. I like your blog..you have a precious family. Check out our site...I'm new at it, but we're making progress.
www.jkhcmccarver.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't in your mouth...
;)

Anonymous said...

Bree, I love everything that you have done and I like your Squidoo site. It was very good. The changes you have made to the blog are great and it is fun to see what new things little Anna-Jane is doing. We love you.
Love,Mary Jo

Kelly said...

I'm showing this to Andy, and my intentions are not pure.

The Clarks said...

What a great picture! I love it!