Monday, January 21, 2008

Selah, 27 Dresses, and Help Please

Selah
I took a few pictures of Selah and her mom this weekend. Selah is a fun subject, she's got these huge blue eyes and she has an infectious smile. I wish I could get Anna-Jane's pictures to turn out this good!!


27 Dresses
Kyle, my sweet hubby- bless his heart!, took me to see 27 dresses this weekend. Anna-Jane went too and slept through the whole thing - such an angel! Anyways, I thought it was pretty cute. It was kinda Wedding Planner meets My Best Friend's Wedding. Kyle thought James Marsden was over-acting a bit, but I loved him in this movie. Katherine Heigl was pretty good though I thought her character had been done before and I was just waiting for her to go off the deep end with all the crap she had to put up with. Her sister in the movie (played by Malin Ackerman) is super cute and I was never really sure whether to put her in the good girl or bad girl category. Overall I give it a solid B+. I rarely go to movies so it has to look pretty interesting for me to even spend the money to go. I think the next one I'll see in the theaters will be Fool's Gold with the loveable pair Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson (love her!!). It looks very promising and comedic.


Help Please
Please take the time to vote in my polls as I want to make this blog entertaining and interesting for those who read it. I would also love to see some comments from my "viewers" with suggestions or "I would love to see...." and "I loved the post about....". I hope that everyone enjoys reading it as much I enjoy writing it! I really want to hear from anyone and everyone. I know there are people out there that are my loyal "blogstalkers" - come out of the shadows and leave a comment!! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here Bree...but how many times can I tell you how cute Anna-Jane is? I know, a gazillion right!

robs said...

I love the new look! Mom and I love the picture of Anna-Jane in the top left...she's gorgeous. I miss her!!