Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sin City

Our trip to Las Vegas
On the strip

Bellagio Fountains

The Bellagio decorated for the Chinese New Year
Wildlife Habitat at The FlamingoSilver guy near Ceaser's- he was good! He moved like a robot and made mechanical sounds.
The Paris
Hoover Dam
Wow!

We had a blast and though we didn't have a lot of time, we got to see some neat stuff. Anna-Jane did great and she enjoyed the trip also. We're glad to be back and we're looking for to the ski trip this coming weekend! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was beginning to wonder where you three had gone off to. I forgot all about the Vegas trip...so I suppose you're off the hook. Looks like you had a great time! ~SH

Anonymous said...

I love the Bellagio fountains!!

Have fun without us this weekend...sad...I love skiing...

Anonymous said...

Fun that you got to go here! Anna-Jane looks like she had fun. :) Have fun skiing for us...how far do you have to drive to get there? Probably not 20 hrs. like us! Love ya, Elise

Anonymous said...

I love your recent posts, and love the picture of the three of you at the top of your blog! So sweet! It looks like you had a great vacation to LV.