Ugh! Blogger is driving me crazy! I have tried to post pictures for 2 days and I keep getting error messages....ugh! So no pictures today, sorry.
Anna-Jane's newest thing is to blow raspberries with her lips. She's so intense about it, cracks us up! She'll do it if she is bored or if she's trying to communicate with us. I'll be driving and from the back I hear "pbbbft...ahhh....nah...gu". She's very verbal so far- guess we know who she got that from (me)!
The very latest update is that she is sick. It still could possibly be teething, but it has definately intensified with a runny (and pink) nose as well as drooling enough to fill small lake! Anyways, please pray for her to feel better. She's pretty worked up about whatever it is. I went to Costco with a friend today and I became "that mom who can't console her baby" today. She totally had a full-on melt down. She was screaming at the top of her lungs (the I'm hurt cry) and I could not help her by doing anything!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
But she's just too cute!
Posted by Bree at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment