We finally got our act together again with the video camera and took a couple of great movies!!
Here is Anna-Jane spitting/blowing raspberries. She does this a lot!!
This one is her laugh and our favorite...Kyle can get her going like no one else can!
This is what happened while I was uploading the videos....I thought she had gotten quiet. (this was taken with the flash and auto mode...I didn't have time to set up anything in manual and it would have woken her up anyways)

Now these are my absolute favorites from the last two days!!




This one is hard to tell, but they are both blowing rasperries together!
Allright, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed them!! God bless you all.

7 comments:
Kyle, Bree and ANNA JANE:
Your pics and videos were great! We especially liked the two of them "blowing raspberries"! Her laughing with Kyle got Mary Jo and I to laughing hard also.
Thanks for the fun, kids and grandkid and pooch!
We love you all! God Bless You!
Love,
Randy and Mary Jo
I love the one where you captured the drool coming out of her mouth in perfect formation! We need to hang out sometime...and I do want to do some pics I just gotta find some time. I will be in touch!
i love your blog! and your live feed...totally gonna steal that one! see ya on bbc
Beautiful pictures!!! Isnt a baby's laugh not your favorite sound in the whole world?! You can use Jacinda as a model anytime! This makes me want to get a better camera and some photo lessons!
I LOVE getting to hear her as well as watch her laugh, bounce, and interact with her daddy--it's the closest thing to being there with y'all! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see y'all soon! Love, Bibi
Oh my gosh I just came across your blog! How are you guys! I read all about your birth story and think it is amazing! Brad and I are very passionate about the same things as you guys! Glad to know you and your family is doing well and growing!!! Say hello to my home town for me! :) _jen_
She is SO cute! I'm so glad you're loving being a mom. Really she is so precious....she looks a lot like you I think. Thanks for sharing.
Kelly McCarver
Post a Comment