Here's Macy Addison! I got to take pictures at her birth and then yesterday I got to do her newborn photos! I love doing newborns!! She was a doll and was such a good baby! Of course she is 5 weeks early and should still be in mommy, but....I digress- the Lord had his own plans and I'm so glad she's here with us!
Enjoy!

Thursday, June 26, 2008
Baby Macy
Posted by Bree at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Oh MY GOODNESS. These are breath taking. I am in love with the 3rd one.
You did a really, really good job!
-Michelle Conlon
You are getting SO talented - what beautiful pictures!
You are getting SO talented - these are beautiful!
Great pics Bree! I need to call you soon...
Wow, Bree! I'm impressed!
WOW! You are soooo amazing, and such a great eye! Keep learning so you can teach me....
Simply Beautiful
Post a Comment