I rarely ever see movies in the theater, but this was one I was determined to see. We had some friends watch Anna-Jane while Kyle and I had a date with the Batman. This movie is fabulous and I believe it is as good as the first! If you have not seen either, I really say you are missing out. These are not cheesy remakes but creative, comedic, and drama-packed. They are some of the better movies I've seen out in a while.
Do you think the quality of movies have improved or declined in the past twenty years?
i.e. Indiana Jones to Daddy Day Care
or Beetlejuice to The Dark Knight
(unfair comparisons I know, but I'm curious)
Leave a comment with your opinion!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
The Dark Knight
Posted by Bree at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We LOVED Dark Knight...saw it on IMAX which we crazy! And I will say about movie quality that there are more crappy movies out now, but the ones that are good (Batman, transformers, LOTR, etc) are much better than they used to be. So, I would say some of both. I get bummed at the lack of good funny movies...anything funny now is crude and raunchy.
I'm glad you liked it. It makes me feel better about seeing it. We're going to see it tomorrow night for Brian's birthday, but Heath Ledger freaks me out in it so I wasn't too sure. I hope we like it too.
Post a Comment