Our close friends the Ullmans are leaving us for sunnier skies (Arizona) and charting a new path for themselves. I am so sad. She is.....was....the only other full-time stay at home mom. (my other good friend, Gen, works 2 days a week at the least) I loved being able to hang out with, scrapbook with, shop, watch babies, and do nothing with. The few times we were away from the kids, we got to have some good girl time in- something I truly treasure, especially now. We had a little going away party for them, but it doesn't seem enough. I wish I could clone them and keep them here, but I trust that the Lord has something wonderful planned for them in Arizona. I wish them all the blessings the Lord could bestow.




4 comments:
great pictures!!! loving the darkness.
That last picture is perfect! Amazing shot, really. Do you mind sharing the settings you used?
Beautiful photography! And beautiful kiddo :)
I love the black and white. Anna-Jane really looks like her Daddy. You are doing a wonderful job. I would love to have a copy of the black and white if I could.
Love, Mary Jo
Post a Comment