We signed up for a timeshare presentation so we could get two free nights in Breck. It was nice to get away with Kyle for the weekend as we've been running crazy lately! We ate, strolled min street, shopped, napped (oh bliss), and got our fill of delicious crepes. Even the presentation wasn't that bad. So here is our weekend in pictures:
Anna-Jane offered to drive....she was super excited to go!
(I have a picture of myself in this same position when I was her age)
(I have a picture of myself in this same position when I was her age)

Dad and Anna-Jane waiting for crepes!

Anna-Jane doesn't meet many strangers. Saturday night we ate dinner at one of our favorite places there, Kenosha Steakhouse (great BBQ). She smiled and cooed at a table of adults behind us and as we got up to leave, I saw a camera set out so I offered. I took their pictures and asked if that was good and he said, "I wanted a picture with the baby!" So Anna-Jane got in on the pictures with the couple.
We walked down and got more crepes (I think we had them around 3 times total). Their Strawberry Romanoff (strawberries, chocolate, Grand Marinier) is to die for! YUM!

Then, because we weren't ready to go back yet, we stumbled over to Starbucks to sit and chat. The guy at Starbucks asked to hold her and she went. The funniest was when he started dancing behind the counter with her. She gave him an "are you crazy?" look, but I'm sure she secretly enjoyed it!
We walked down and got more crepes (I think we had them around 3 times total). Their Strawberry Romanoff (strawberries, chocolate, Grand Marinier) is to die for! YUM!
Then, because we weren't ready to go back yet, we stumbled over to Starbucks to sit and chat. The guy at Starbucks asked to hold her and she went. The funniest was when he started dancing behind the counter with her. She gave him an "are you crazy?" look, but I'm sure she secretly enjoyed it!
This was at The North Face shop. She was crawling in and out of the racks.

The only hiccup was Friday after dinner we came back to the room with one of the two keys they'd given us and it didn't work so we waited in the lobby for an hour and a half while the guy who ran the place came from Denver to let us in (the chick who sat at the front desk left and turned her phone off). This wasn't a typical "inn" so they had little staff. The room was nice though and we were happy otherwise.

2 comments:
I love the black and white! Looks like you three had a wonderful time:)
Well, I am jealous the crepe line was way too long when we were there so we never got to try them and then you have them 3 times. I love the pic of Anna-Jane driving.
Love, Mary Jo
Post a Comment