Friday, November 21, 2008

the end of the cupcakes

So we've (umm...I've) finished off the last of the cupcakes from the birthday celebrations. We celebrated one more time last night with Aunt Lala and family...we still have some cake from that, yum! The decorations have come down, save one last balloon that Anna-Jane is still in love with. It has lost its tail so it stays on the ceiling most of the time.

We have settled back into routine...there were a few days I was pulling my hair out with the naps going all off schedule, but we're doing well now. Thank you to those who have checked out the website! I hope you enjoyed seeing it!

Here are a few from yesterday and today just hanging around.

Add Image(trying out my new watermark)


3 comments:

me said...

that second pic is so mischevious. love it.

McLeodx5 said...

what a cutie...i love that blanket too! so colorful and pretty!

Mary Jo said...

In the pictures in the brown shirt, she looks so mischevious. Like what can I get into now? They are all great!