Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Camera!!

Here are a few right out of the box. My model is still kind of recovering from her ear infection and was not really in the mood for a photo shoot.


The new face. This face often comes right after she walks a few steps to either Kyle or I. We have no idea where it came from, but she usually says "bwoooooo" (rhymes with mow).

Wanting up.


This is the new Gallery Mount sample for Breeze Photography. This is a 16x20. It is a wood mount with a beveled edge. I offer these with each of my digital packages. This display is so clean and modern! I want more!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree--

These are terrific! What model camera did you upgrade to? I've been considering selling my Olympus and moving to Nikon....hard decisions.

I love the mount of that photo, it's so modern-of course the subject is a doll as well!

-Ashleigh

PS-I'm pregnant!

Andrea said...

Her funny face is so cute! Anna used to do that when she was that age...we'd say "make your face" and she would whip that out. What a fun age!

me said...

She looks old in that Bwoooo one, and still little in the others! I love her! I miss her!!

Emily said...

I LOVE the gallery mount. It's gorgeous! Your photography website looks wonderful by the way. I've referred it to several folks up here in Denver.