We are finally back and settled into our "normal" -ish routine. With Kyle sick, it took a little longer for the dust to settle. Anna-Jane and I discovered we are not above the sinus infection that my whole family had, but we thought we had escaped. Both of us have stopped up noses and are having a hard time breathing at night.
Kyle update- Kyle is working hard and as of right now, doesn't have plans to be in San Francisco again for a while (he's been taking biz trips over there). He also is studying for his LEED certification which he'll take as soon as he's had some time to study for it. He's also in the middle of a very picky search for a snowboarding jacket. He wants to go snowboarding several times this coming ski season so he's excited to look good doing it. We also have been watching The Office seasons 1-3 and just bought season 4 online last night. We find ourselves laughing hysterically at it. Our favorite scenes are the ones between Dwight and Jim.
Bree update- I am working on printing up some marketing materials for the business so that I can start building a good client base. I would love to specialize in newborn photography, but the marketing for that is probably more intense since I've got to continually find new moms interested in having their newborns photographed.
Anna-Jane update- She is finally grabbing for our fingers in order to get help walking. Rarely she'll let us let go of one hand (usually if she is holding something really interesting...to her: like a toothbrush). She's not feeling too great and on top of having this sinus stuff, I think she's teething as the drool is really pouring out. I believe it will be a top tooth b/c I see a bit of white up there on the gums. Poor thing is getting hit everywhere. Her eczema is finally clearing up and we're hoping to go back to our cloth diapers during the day so we can lotion her up at night. I've been feeding her more avocados, cut out dairy and grains, and then lather her up with Aveeno lotion for babies with ezcema. It has helped.
I have several videos to share now that we have a new video camera (a present to ourselves for Christmas). I can load them easier and I should be able to put more on.
Here is Anna-Jane sledding in our new snow yesterday. Yes, I know I mentioned she was sick, but she was outside less than 10 min. I couldn't find her gloves and it was all I could do to keep that hat on. She loved this though and actually cried when we took her out to bring her in. Watch her little hands.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Normal?
Posted by Bree at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh I love it! Good video!
Post a Comment