
We would like to announce that we are pregnant with our second child! We found out yesterday and though it came as a bit of a surprise, we are excited. My guess at the due date would be around Nov. 9th at this point. That may change as we have an u/s scheduled for when I get back from Texas in order to get a better date based on measurements. It will be fun to transition to a family of four (whoa!) and to have a new baby. I am super excited to have a baby of my own to photograph!! Here are a few questions we've been getting:
Will you have this baby at home?
I really really want to. I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. I have already called Dotti, my midwife who will attend the birth. I love having the baby at home. It is so much less stressful, intrusive, and I get to be in my own bed and eat my own food.
Will you find out what it is?
We certainly are going to try!
Will you keep the name a secret?
I haven't talked to Kyle about this, but I don't want to this time around. We'll see.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Expectant
Posted by Bree at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
So excited for yall! Children are such blessings. Anna Jane will have so much fun with someone to play with ALL the time!!
CONGRATS!! How exciting!!
Praise the Lord for pregnancy and new babies! :) Congrats!
Congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you guys. Anna-Jane will be such a little helper. :)
congratulations, bree! i can't wait to see your baby bump grow. :)
Congratulations Bree!!!
Congratulations! Another November baby...how fun!
WE are very excited that another baby will enter our extended family. May God bless you with health and much joy as you enter the countrdown to November 9th!! Rob's in-laws--John and Sharon
Congratulations Bree! You have such a beautiful family - what a blessing to watch it grow :)
November babies are yalls thing and u know nov 9 is MY bday -- haha great day :)
Post a Comment