Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello my neglected blog followers...

It has been a while because we have been busy!!

In the last 3 weeks.....


I went with Gen and Selah to ride 4 wheelers. I really just watched and rode once for a short little ride. Anna-Jane enjoyed sitting on the beast for a little while...glad not to ride the noisy thing.


Breeze Photography had a booth at the Pregnancy Fair at the Citadel Mall.


I helped host a 25th Anniversary Party for my cousin in Denver (they got married on St. Patrick's Day).


The week before we left for Texas, Tammy and her four sweet kids came to visit us for a few days. First I went to Loveland ski resort for a night so her kids could do ski school for a day.

At the hotel in Loveland

Everyone wants to help or hold her (notice the sulker in the background that was a little too late to grab a hand)

Walking to the park
Of course I had to do a couple of headshots of the kids!

Abigail


Sarah Elizabeth

Joshua

Hannah

My sweet dad flew to Colorado Springs and drove my car, Mojo, Anna-Jane, and I to Texas. Tammy and the kids made a caravan with us to Dallas. Anna-Jane loved seeing her Nana (Kyle's mom).

I also was able to visit Meredith (and Mark, Maggie, and Mollie Grace).


as well as Jinohn (and Bailey).

As we were leaving Dallas for Waco, 3 of Tammy's kids had fevers and I knew we could not escape it. That evening, sure enough she had a fever. We have been dealing with a cough, runny nose, and some pretty high fevers. Monday night she was to 104.8, and possibly higher. The fevers have been coming and going since then and only today has she been mostly fever-less. My family is convinced she only knows how to get sick here, but she actually has brought most of her illnesses with her. She rarely gets sick, they just haven't seen the evidence of that!

Hopefully I will have more photos to show from this coming week as it has been too depressing seeing her with those sad dark eyes and pitiful whine. I'm ready for wellness.



0 comments: