Monday, May 18, 2009

Based on the ultrasound...

...they are venturing to guess with about 90% certainty that we have a little boy coming to us in November. It is soooo early still so it is hard to say 100%, but all of us saw "something". The arrow in the picture below is pointing towards what we saw and the round part is the bottom with blobby looking legs on either side.


This one is cool because he is kind of in a praying position. I labeled this one because it was harder to see.

Baby is laying on his back (head on our left looking up) and the white blob on top is the hand sucking on the thumb.


The baby was way over on the left side of my stomach almost under my hip bone so he was hard to get into a position to see. He was kind of hunched over for most of the ultrasound. You can see the spine really well in this one. The mouth is facing down and you can see the chin too. You might even be able to see the ear area.


We are excited but still holding off on buying anything blue until June 8th when we'll most likely confirm the sex.


Here's Anna-Jane. I usually keep this locked closed to prevent this but daddy was watching her so he let it slide. She climbed all the way in and shut the door. Silly girl. She looks sick in this picture. Poor thing has a runny nose and isn't feeling too great right now.

In my next post, I'll have to show pictures of my 2 best garage sale purchases from this weekend. I bought a Pottery Barn rug for $20 and 4 Pottery Barn red curtains with tiebacks for $10. I couldn't believe it! I love bargain hunting. I don't understand why guys hate this...the thrill of the hunt is so exhilarating!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ultrasound pics are so cool! I don't get the first one though, but I tried really hard. :) I'm so excited you're (probably) having a little boy! Congrats on your yard sale finds - that's one of my fave parts of summer. I'm surprised Kyle's not into it though. Andy LOVES it. But he also loved digging through dumpsters to find electronics in college. That is not a good thing to advertise on the world wide web.

Lisa said...

Congrats, Bree!! :)