Saturday, June 20, 2009

To make up for my absence...

...here is a marathon post with gobs of pictures. I did 2 newborn sessions before I left, something for the Junior League and then another thing for the church so I've been quite behind on editing. Here are some images from right before we left and while we've been in TX.

Our good friends Peter and Amanda brought their sweet son Brynt to visit their old friends in Colorado Springs. Brynt and Anna-Jane gave each other lots of hugs and even held hands. They are only a month apart in age!


The flight went pretty well, though she was soooo restless while we waited to board (I always board at the last minute). At the end of the flight she was trying so hard to not fall asleep and finally succumbed about 15 minutes prior to landing...great.


Lightning behind the neighbors' house. Once we flew into DFW, we drove right into almost tornado-like weather and tons of rain.


Kyle's Papa (his mom's grandfather) has not been in good health lately so his sister, Tammy, and her 4 kids who live in Mississippi, came to his mom's for a visit before visiting Kyle's grandparents. Anna-Jane and I drove up to say hi and stay a night.

Bubbles in the backyard:


She stole some cherries

a little partner in crime, Sarah Elizabeth

Joshua, Anna-Jane, and Sarah Elizabeth

My best friend from college lives in Lewisville and invited us to come ride jet skis for the afternoon before we went back to Waco. We took it easy, but Anna-Jane did enjoy her short ride. I swear I heard a "weeeee weeeee" from where she had tucked her self into my body.









We have spent almost every afternoon in the pool. Since Anna-Jane shivers and her lips turn blue even in the indoor pools in Colorado, I have taken advantage of the pool at my parents' every day. She has taken to the pool like a duck. She jumps in from the side and rides around on the floats like the queen of sheeba. Besides my family, I will miss doing this the most.




That is all for now folks!! I hope I can update more soon!

0 comments: