Hi Bree. I'm Jennifer - I went to Baylor and had a few education classes with you. I found your blog through another Baylor friend. You have a precious family!
Hi Bree! I'm Misty, and I have a Nov 07 baby! I actually linked here to your blog quite a few months ago. I believe through another mom from OBBC. Your babies are gorgeous, and I could just kiss Judah's cheeks!
4 comments:
Bree, he is adorable! I love that sweet chubby face. I am so happy for you and Kyle!
Hi Bree. I'm Jennifer - I went to Baylor and had a few education classes with you. I found your blog through another Baylor friend. You have a precious family!
Hi Bree! I'm Misty, and I have a Nov 07 baby! I actually linked here to your blog quite a few months ago. I believe through another mom from OBBC. Your babies are gorgeous, and I could just kiss Judah's cheeks!
beautiful pictures bree! i wish you lived in texas!!!!
Post a Comment