Thursday, January 21, 2010

going home

before we left, we made a last stop in Dallas to see friends.

Anna-Jane discovered this fun head-scratcher toy at Jinohn's. She was instantly entertained.









We came back to Tiffany and James at our house. They came for a quick visit to ski and hang out while James was on his vacation.

Kyle took them sledding.



finally we started trying to find our new "normal"


can you find the real baby?

one night after I gave Judah a bath, Anna-Jane carried all 5 baby dolls to the door of the bathroom and cried "dath!"

Daddy offered to help give them baths in the living room, so off they went.
Daddy showed how to wash the babies.
...and Anna-Jane washed them too.


She loooooves Judah



she has also "picked" up a few bad habits lately

Mojo misses some of the attention he used to get

so does Kyle

a totally precious picture ruined by MY smile this time!! It is usually every one else!!

sisterly love

kissable lips

making some noise
...and finally the other day, I walked around the corner (after shutting the door to the pantry) and found that Anna-Jane had placed a bag of gingerbread mix on top of brother...



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I picked the perfect moment to catch up! I had a nice big cup of coffee, which I promptly snorted through my nose when I saw the picture of Kyle missing all the attention he used to get...

Great pictures, all of them!

The Masons said...

So many great pictures! I can't believe how big Juday is getting already, time flies! Just in case you don't always have make-up remover handy, baby wipes are AMAZING at removing make-up! We are finding Jacinda likes Mommy's make-up too!