Grab a cup of coffee or your caffeinated beverage of choice and settle in for some mega-catch up posts. It has been way too long since I've done a quality blog post. I had a backlog of images to edit, 2 kids to feed, (try to) clothe, diaper, soothe, etc. and it is time-consuming and exhausting!! I love every second, but man is it busy! I will be better about keeping up, even if they are short posts, b/c I'm already scared of trying to post all the stuff I've missed.
The next 4-5 posts are all catching up so read down until you get to "Coming Home".
Christmas in Waco
We drove down to Waco and actually had a pretty good drive considering 2 kids and 13 hours in the car!
Dad didn't get to come after the birth so this was his first chance to hold his new grandson.

One morning as I was putting on my make-up, Anna-Jane found my mascara and put make-up on like mommy. The result follows:
We drove down to Waco and actually had a pretty good drive considering 2 kids and 13 hours in the car!
Dad didn't get to come after the birth so this was his first chance to hold his new grandson.

One morning as I was putting on my make-up, Anna-Jane found my mascara and put make-up on like mommy. The result follows:



Judah had started smiling before we left, but I have had a hard time getting him to do it in front of the camera!









0 comments:
Post a Comment