Monday, April 26, 2010

Video Love

I'm sure only the grandparents and maybe some family will want to watch these, but as the only few that are probably still reading my poorly updated blog...well, here ya go!

Here are some funny Judah sounds. He will make sounds if I put my hand up there to do it.



This one is long, but it is cute. Anna-Jane has a book called 10 dogs. She's memorized them all.

Here's what it is saying:
1 Dog: Woof
2 Dogs: Woof, yap yap
3 Dogs: Woof, yap yap, nnn nnn nnn
4 Dogs: Woof, yap yap, nnn nnn nnn, ruff ruff ruff
5 Dogs: Woof, yap yap, nnn nnn nnn, ruff ruff ruff, bow wow wow
6 Quiet Dogs
7 Dogs: (above) arr-roof arr-roof, arf arf arf arf arf arf arf, and one more makes 8 rrrrrowff
9 Dogs on a moonlit night: Aaaaaaaoooooooooooooo
10 Dogs Woof, yap yap, nnn nnn nnn, ruff ruff ruff, bow wow wow, arr-roof arr-roof, arf arf arf arf arf arf arf, rrrrrowff, grrrrrr, raow raow raow. and one cat: meow




This video is of Anna-Jane saying good-bye to her little friend, Selah:

2 comments:

me said...

ohhhhhhh, I love her little voice.

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

I love the "love you, bye!" at the end!