Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Merry May

Here is your looooooong overdue blog update!! Get excited!!

May is a big month in our family. The 7th is my birthday, then we had Mother's Day, then our Anniversary on the 16th. So much going on and probably a lot of pressure on Kyle! He was a sweetie and gave me a Chick-fil-A gift card to start (we go there a lot, yum!) and money for a massage or pedi to use when I want! We also went to Glenwood Springs for the weekend. We ate out, slept in, and swam at the Spring fed pools. I sadly did not get a picture of Judah's first time in the pool as I didn't want to bring in my nice camera and our point and shoot camera's battery was dead. sigh. A small part of the scrapbooker in me died. We had a wonderful time though and I'm glad I didn't have to worry about my camera while we were there. It was cold outside so we made sure to stay in the warm pool as long as possible.

So the only pictures I got were when the little ones were asleep or in the car!



After a fun day of swimming...




...how did the baby end up in the sink?

the worst blow-out yet. This was everywhere and there was no getting the clothes off without smearing it everywhere. Code blue awful!!

so baby got a mid-afternoon shower a la the sink hose

and for those of you needing further proof as to why this child rarely has clothes on, here it is:


She loves the music video by Beyonce and calls it "All Cigarettes". We think she may have been going for the off the shoulder leotard look here.

0 comments: