Friday, September 17, 2010

Waco Again

We went down to Waco again in early August. On the way there, I rolled over 100,000 miles. So cool!
and I fully admit the nerdiness of taking pictures of the odometer.


My dad and Anna-Jane had a really fun tea party.




Judah found new places to go.


We wore Anna-Jane out.


She helped Robin get ready for Josh's birthday.


Kyle's dad and stepmom came and visited the kids. We went to the Mayborn Museum.


Judah took some time to catch up on some fanmail.


We didn't watch the clock unless we wanted to.

Josh got to bond with Uncle Josh.
Every relationship has its ups and downs

But they managed to work it out.





We ran around a lot and generally just had a bunch of fun.

1 comments:

Amelia said...

I just did the exact same thing with my odometer and was going to blog about it, so we can be odd and nerdy together :) Adorable pictures, as usual.