Saturday, September 8, 2007

31 Weeks!!


Today is 31 weeks!!
How your baby's growing: This week, your baby measures about 16 inches long. He weighs a little over 3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Last night I went to sleep really well, but I was up in the middle of the night for about 3 and a half hours, which was unusual until about yesterday! I think part of the problem is the changing weather has given me some stuffiness which does not help one bit! This morning when we woke up, Kyle put his head on my belly and she was moving around so much and was giving daddy a show with her hiccups! It was really fun to feel her little rhythmic bounces and share them with Kyle. I can't wait to see this little one and hold her in my arms!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there. just stopping by...wow already past week 30?!? you are almost done!!!