Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Day in the Life of an almost 2 year old!

So I brought my camera to "work" with me today. I wanted to capture moments of my day with Catcher so you guys can see what a great job I have! We have tons of fun and trying to understand his little language is a game in and of itself.

First we say goodbye to mom or day through the window. (Yes, he is still a he- mom keeps that hair so long. Who could blame her though when it is that cute!)


Then we hang out for a while. Here is Catcher playing in the dog's kennel.

Next is naptime! Night night.



Thursdays, Tammy comes to clean. Catcher loves to help! "Tammy keen, Cacky help!" (translation: Tammy cleans and Catcher helps!")


I didn't capture lunch, but here we are eating a yummy snack after the afternoon nap.


Get in the car...time for a trip to the store!


We stopped today and saw the pumpkins. I love it when pictures present themselves! The sun was perfect and the pumpkins were abundant!

Mom or Dad comes home and we say goodbye for today!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey i want that job!!! sounds like you have a great day every day which is lucky!

anything gonna be different soon?!?! ha ha