Here is my 34 week belly shot. Forgive me for leaving my face out. I'm feeling very puffy and I'd rather leave my face out of it! This little one is supposedly in the correct position. She has her head down low and her little rump sticks out in my upper left belly while I feel lots of kicks on the upper right side. Kyle has been drumming/tapping his fingers rhythmically on my belly and she goes crazy! Feet and knees can be seen from the outside making my belly look like an inflatable trampoline. So cute!!
Here is what babycenter says about 34 weeks:
How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.
Thanks to Nana (Kyle's mom) and to Papa and Grandmother for the furniture. I finally got the hutch set up and a few things put on it. I still need to get the changing pad so that will go on there soon.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
34 Weeks and our Changing Table!
Posted by Bree at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Bree that's so funny - I was literally just coming to your blog to ask you to post pregnant pics and here they are! You're getting so close! -Kelly
Post a Comment