We woke up to snow this morning! Last night it was about 60 degrees and then this morning it is around 20 and we've got snow falling! It is a great day for snow with Kyle studying and me cleaning and picking up the house.
Yeah, first snow! We got about 4 inches here. Jacob and I made the most of it (before it started melting) and took his new sled out for a spin. It was a blast. It's still weird that I live somewhere that snows!! I love it! We'll be praying for baby Leonard to make her appearance on time. :)
Wow, this is great and we think it is great because it has now gotten down to 60 here in Houston with a North wind. The snow looks beautiful wish we were there with you. Have fun and be careful if you have slick streets.
3 comments:
Yeah, first snow! We got about 4 inches here. Jacob and I made the most of it (before it started melting) and took his new sled out for a spin. It was a blast. It's still weird that I live somewhere that snows!! I love it!
We'll be praying for baby Leonard to make her appearance on time. :)
Wow, this is great and we think it is great because it has now gotten down to 60 here in Houston with a North wind. The snow looks beautiful wish we were there with you. Have fun and be careful if you have slick streets.
We love you!
Mary Jo and Randy
awesome snowwwwwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment