I had my home visit with Dottie (my midwife) and Erica (her "apprentice") this afternoon. Basically they came to see where the house was, to see the set up in the house, and to become familiar with where the birth will be. Every week she asks me lots of questions about happenings in my body such as heartburn, appetite, plus more embarrassing/private questions. This week I actually answered some questions with yeses which was good because it meant my body is working closer towards birth. Yeah! They also listened to her heartbeat and said that it is lower and that it only needs to move 3 inches towards the center and then down for birth. She also has finally moved into the right position with her feet back on my right side- I went to bed last night thinking "rotate, rotate, rotate" so it must have worked! When they felt for her head, they said her noggin was nice and situated much lower in my pelvis - very good for a first time mom! Everything is looking very good and I'm staying very low risk which is awesome. Dottie was pleased with all my progress and the "very low risk" status I have maintained. I covet your prayers for several things:
- That she is healthy.
- That I remain low risk.
- That she would wait until after Saturday to come and that Kyle would do well on his test.
- A positive labor experience.
Thanks everyone!

2 comments:
We are praying for you, Bree. I'm glad everything is looking good.
You are in our prayers everyday that you and our little girl are safe and healthy. We love you both. We know you are in God's hands and everything will be fine. I know you are excited as are we and we do pray that she waits to make her entrance until after Saturday as well. May God Bless the three of you. We love you all. Love, Mary Jo and Randy (MawMaw and PawPaw)
Post a Comment