My mommy surprised me and came for my Colorado Springs shower! My "aunt" Laurie threw the shower for me in The Elbo Room at The Ritz. It was intimate and perfect. I especially loved having my mom come. She had never seen the house and we were able to get some good time in (though short) before baby girl comes.
Here is a slideshow of the shower and my mom's visit:
Monday, October 8, 2007
Mom Came for my Colorado Shower!
Posted by Bree at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Bree,
I think it is great that your Mom was able to join you for your shower. I called Laurie and told her that I wasn't able to come and hope she gave you my love. I thought the invitation was precious. Thanks for keeping me aware of everything that is going on. I know it made the shower really special to have your Mom there with you and for her to see everything you have done to the house and yard. I hope it was a wonderful day. It is getting really close now. We are really excited for both of you and send you all lots of love. Love, MawMaw and PawPaw (Mary Jo and Randy)
So the whole time I'm racking my brain because Laurie looks like someone...and then it hits me...she looks exactly like Ina Garten aka Barefoot Contessa on the food network! Does she get that all the time?
Post a Comment