Here's the travel system that my mom and dad bought us:
Funny story is that I've been going into Babies R' Us for months and I would come out more frustrated and confused about which stroller/carseat system I wanted. So I took mom with me when she visited and we ended up on the floor of Babies R' Us for about half an hour trying to decide which one was better. Mom finally let her thumbs decide (which could she open better) and we chose the Chicco Keyfit. This thing is awesome. The stroller has a one-hand collapse handle, the driving bar has 3 different heights for tall and short people, and is lightweight. The carseat has a comfy lumbar cushion and head ones too. It is also one of the more lightweight ones out there too. So I'm really excited about it!

When mom came, she also brought me this shirt (and another one) that she wore when she was pregnant. It says momcat. and has a picture of a cat with a kitten in it's pouch- which is kinda weird since kangaroos have pouches and cats usually have more than one kitten...I guess I shouldn't analyze it too closely though. It is just fun to wear the same shirt as my mom
36 Weeks!!
(from babycenter:) Your baby is gaining about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds. and is a little under 19 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy hair that covered her body, as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Next week, your baby will be considered full-term. Most likely she's in a head-down position.
As for me, she is feeling a lot bigger in the belly. Her feet cross and stretch and push out my skin from the inside. I'm sleeping pretty well at night and I only get up one time a night to pee. She gets the hiccups just about everyday and sometimes they are pretty strong like yesterday when I thought I'd take a nice relaxing bath and she had the most violent hiccups ever. "There goes my relaxing bath!" I thought- oh well...welcome to motherhood! I'm more tired lately and grocery shopping wears me out.

2 comments:
Bree,
The shirt is so cute, I hope you took a picture with the basketball shirt.
u are soooooooooooooo close now hee hee bet u can't wait!!!
so how is the yard looking??
Post a Comment