Friday, October 19, 2007

Not much to update, Update

What's going on with baby Leonard?

Not too much activity here. It is so hard to know exactly what is going on in there for sure. Things that go on in there are a mystery to me. I am not sure if she has "dropped" or not but her feet are kicking me a lot lower than they were. The one thing I am trying to talk her into is moving her back over to my left side again and her feet to my right. This is the "optimal fetal position" so that she'll corkscrew through in the most efficient way.

Last night I had a few contractions (all braxton hicks) but they were coming about 7 minutes apart. This morning they were 10-20 min. apart which is fun, but not real labor.

Natural Induction: I am starting to take some methods to help bring labor on early if not on time. I am so freaked out about going really late that I am desperate to do anything to bring this baby into this world on time. So I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea every night and taking 1000mg of Evening Primrose Oil. There are a few other methods I plan to try (don't worry- no castor oil until it is dire circumstances!) as the time goes along including eggplant parmesan that I plan on eating the second Kyle is finished with his test.

I still feel like it will be a while until the baby makes her grand entrance. I hit the 37 week mark this weekend. That is so exciting, she's full-term!! I am so anxious to see her little face, kiss her little toes, smell her sweet smells, and rock her to sleep.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awww, i am still rooting for nov 9!!!!!!! hee hee

enjoy ur tea....

and what is her NAME?!?!??!?! at least give the adoring public an initial or a few options you are considering!!!!

luv yall,
sho