Monday, October 1, 2007

Surprise! Ultrasound!!

I went to the midwife today and had my 34 week check-up. Everything is looking really good. Dottie, my midwife, had just received an upgrade to her ultrasound machine and wanted to test it out. She asked if I would mind her using it...well you know what my answer was!!! She took a few pictures and the best are posted below. She took measurements while she was using it and the baby's head measured perfectly on schedule, yay!



Here is the tutorial for those of you (specifically my mom- hee hee, sorry to call you out!) who may not be as "skilled" at reading ultrasound pictures:



I hope you all enjoy seeing these!! Please leave me comments, I love seeing who has been checking out my posts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi baby girl leonard!!! she is sweet even in wiggly black and white!!! love the new furniture post too!

The Masons said...

Ahh, how cute! It is so amazing to see their little body parts. I almost want to go pay to see my baby on 3D, but with the luck we've had with our normal ultrasounds, I'd be afraid we'd pay all that money and then she wouldn't cooperate.