Monday, November 12, 2007

2-3 cm!

I saw Dottie (my midwife) today!! I am now at 2-3 cm and about 20-30% effaced (for those of you who know what that means). This is very good for a first time mom! I have less far to go once labor starts and hopefully that will mean a shorter labor too! She was able to strip my membranes (basically you separate the cervix from the waters, I think) and it releases hormones that can help get labor started. So it could be tonight or it could be another few days. Keep checkin' in for updates. Thanks for your prayers!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bree, I'm anxious to know how things go and hear about little Baby Leonard soon! Good luck and God bless you and your family!

paige.patton@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for informing us on your status, Bree. I love it!

Anonymous said...

awesome can't wait for the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee for baby leonard! uhhem, name PLEASE

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaa the baby has landed.
Boss

Kelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I felt stupid that I forgot to ask her name when you called, but Kyle told me and I think it's ADORABLE choice! Pics soon please :) we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

We love you three and the name is great. We can hardly wait to see her and get to hold her. I am so glad that you both are doing well.

Love, Mary Jo and Randy (MawMaw and PawPaw)