What is worse than getting in line for a roller coaster, getting on the ride, and then having the ride break down? False/Pre- Labor! They call it "false" labor but really it is pre-labor because your body is still working towards labor, but it can stop and come back as real labor later. So Saturday I woke up with contractions coming 3-7 min. apart all day long. We walked, had lunch, and my mom flew in at the last minute. Great day with no baby to top it off. I'll see my midwife tomorrow morning, so we'll see where I'm at. I'll keep you all posted on here. If I am in labor I will not answer my phone (and neither will Kyle)- if I am not in labor, I'll answer the phone so please don't ask if I'm in labor or if the baby is here! The word will spread super-quickly so don't worry about not being informed!! More than anything, I'd appreciate your prayers: peace during the wait, that labor would start soon, and health for the baby and me. Thank you!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
come on baby girl!
I'll pray that you will enjoy this time with your mom and have peace knowing that the timing of baby girl's arrival will be perfect. John started releasing my ligaments today, so I'm excited to be in the home stretche now. :)
We haven't called because we didn't want to bother you but we have been praying for you. I hope that seeing the midwife today will get this baby girl here soon. We love and you are in our prayers.
Love, Mary Jo and Randy
Post a Comment