Saturday, November 3, 2007

Spontaneous Trip to Breck

Our final spontaneous road trip for a while began on Friday at 2pm when Kyle called and asked me to go to Breckenridge with him for a night. We had some free hotel points saved up and the hotel was dog-friendly. We went and ate out at a great Italian restaurant - I had some eggplant parmesan (a supposed labor-inducer). Then we went and got crepes at our favorite crepe place there- oh my are those things worth the drive! It was so relaxing and enjoyable. Today we walked around (a lot!) and window shopped before heading back. Mojo enjoyed the trip as much as we did and we were definately thankful for the last trip together as a couple! This picture was taken by some woman who had no business behind a camera- no one could have made me look worse. Sadly, this was the only picture we took.

3 comments:

The Notetaker said...

Fun! I love Breck!! I'm planning a little day trip up there next weekend with my two best friends who are coming to visit. Yippee! You'll have to tell me the name of the crepe place.
And don't worry - NOBODY photographs well that last month. Thankfully I only had one or two pictures from those very swollen last couple of weeks. :)

Unknown said...

ok so any baby news?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Congratulations on the arrival of little Anna-Jane! We are so excited to hear about her graceful journey into this world. We can't wait to see pictures! I'm glad you were able to take a little trip before she was born to have some couple time. I think you look beautifully pregnant in this picture!
--Kimberly, Pete, & Apple