Hey all! I thought I'd update everyone on what's happening. Mostly a bunch of little things that all have added up to not a lot so far! I've had a few contractions that were pretty serious but they don't repeat themselves in any pattern. I've had other bodily signs that I won't discuss on here! None of those have culminated in anything substantial so far. I DO have lots of little things that are common symptoms that things are progressing though. I am getting adjusted today and tomorrow and then my due date is Sunday. Keep in mind I am "due" on Sunday but she could still dig her heels in for 2 more weeks (heaven forbid). Basically she will come when she wants and though I selfishly want her in my arms right now, the Lord knows when we are both ready. The average for first time moms is 41 weeks. My last day of work is tomorrow (yeah! I will miss Catcher...but not picking up that heavy kid!). I had an appt. with my midwife this past Monday and I have another appt. this coming Monday. We plan on having my membranes stripped (where she will separate the bag of waters from the cervix to release hormones that often help labor begin) on that day. We will try to keep everyone updated on here and let you know when things happen. If you would like to be on the mass email notification, please leave a comment with your email address attached. Blessings to all and thank you for your prayers!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I would like to be notified! tiffandbrian@hotmail.com
And, yes, the average gestation IS 41 weeks, I am proof of that. you are smart to remind people of that, so that they're not breathing down your neck! Thinking and praying for you, Bree...
I better be on the list...kauffman701@mac.com
me me i wanna know fo sho
my prayers go out daily for a safe and happy delivery and baby girl leonard!!!
luv yall
shohrae@gmail.com
stengle@gmail.com
Breeanne,
yes, I definitely want to be on your mass email list when the baby is born. I assume you already knew that, though. Can't believe you're due tomorrow! I just looked through our senior year book & read our Rach, Emily, ALy & Bree page in the back. ONe of our mems was you saying, "Uh Apple!" ha ha! It made me laugh picturing you do it!
Love you & can't wait to meet Baby Elise. (I know you are naming her after your old friend.)
Love ya!
Post a Comment