There were so many things that were new and firsts in Texas! Anna-Jane had a blast. Here's what Anna-Jane's account of what she did on her trip to Texas:
First I had my first road trip in my first blizzard. (no pictures, Mom was too scared and nervous). Then I met 2 more aunts (dad's sisters), my uncles, my 3 cousins and my nana's parents (Papa and Gram) plus Great-Uncle Delbert for the first time. They were all in Plano (Dallas).

I went to Waco.
This is me with my mommy's Nana.
Her mother's name was Jane!

Here's mommy's family (well...mine too now!). This was my first Christmas (obviously!).
Aunt Robin got engaged to Josh (and I got to hang out with him).
I went to Conroe.
I met PawPaw's mom, Great MawMaw.
I hung out with MawMaw and PawPaw in Conroe, TX! (Houston)

That's me with Shohrae!
I met Mollie Grace, Meredith (mommy's roommate and close friend in college), and Maggie.

Mom got to hang out with Tiffany. They were in small group together when mom lived in Dallas. Sadly, her son Jackson was already taking a nap when we were ready to take this picture.
This is me with mom and her friend Jenny who is holding Jordan. Jenny and mom were alson in small group together in Dallas.
I went to Flower Mound to meet Jinohn and her dog, Bailey. Jinohn lived across the hall from Mommy in College- they've been best friends ever since. 



I met my mommy's friend Elise. They were really good friends in High School and stll keep in touch.
I got on my first plane (a puddle jumper- Waco to Dallas)...where I had my first cancelled flight so Nana got to see me again before

Finally, I got on my second plane ride and flew from Dallas to Colorado Springs,
can you see me sleeping?:
So needless to say, I had an eventful trip. In fact, the first smile, first roll-over, and my trip to Baylor weren't even in this post (see previous). I had a great time and I really only mentioned meeting mostly immediate family members. I met a ton of friends of the family, and other family members who all love me so much I wish I could put pictures of all of them on here. I also didn't mention all the wonderful Christmas gifts I received from so many people. I can't wait to go back for Aunt Robin's wedding and Uncle James' graduation in May. That will be so much fun, I even have plans to go swimming in Bibi and Boss' pool! So now I will hand the keyboard over to my mommy again cause this was pretty exhausting!!











3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Anna-Jane!! I can't wait to see you again soon. Miss you! :)
It was so great to see you, Bree! Anna-Jane is such a precious baby, and I'm so glad I got to meet her when she is still so small. Thanks for coming to visit!
I made the blog! yay!
Elise :)
Post a Comment