My sweet girl is growing up!! The other day she started jabbering! (I have video I'm hoping to upload it on here for ya) It is so precious- I love it. We are seeing new parts of her personality. She has a very sweet and gentle spirit. We have also entered the not-so-wonderful world of teething. Boo. So we have brought out the ora-gel and lather that on as needed.
Here she is doing one of her favorite things, being lifted up over our heads. She's already a lover of heights! (A girl after her Bibi's heart!)


Here she is doing one of her favorite things, being lifted up over our heads. She's already a lover of heights! (A girl after her Bibi's heart!)


Here she is in her Bumbo, drooling (another aspect of teething) and spitting up. Too cute.




2 comments:
She is getting so big! I hope you guys are at PJ's party so I can see her...and you of course!
What a sweetie! I can't believe she's already cutting teeth! Not fun...
Post a Comment