This weekend, our small group went to Copper Mountain for our "annual" ski trip. We had so much fun and we got to bring our sweet little girl to the mountains with us. She had a great time fellowshiping with all our friends and being with mommy and daddy. Here she is in her "ski bunny" outfit (I love it!!).
Aww. Don't you just want to kiss her?
Here we are the 1 time we got out (for only 10 min.- I felt like a bad mommy b/c the weather was a little snowy and cold). She's closing her eyes because it was bright and I had uncovered her for the picture (see the blanket?)
Here are daddy and Anna-Jane in the morning. She loves to cuddle with him!
Needless to say, we had a blast. We missed our friends who couldn't be there but we were so glad to see our friends, Andy and Kelly who flew from Florida to be with the group again.
Aww. Don't you just want to kiss her?
Here we are the 1 time we got out (for only 10 min.- I felt like a bad mommy b/c the weather was a little snowy and cold). She's closing her eyes because it was bright and I had uncovered her for the picture (see the blanket?)
Here are daddy and Anna-Jane in the morning. She loves to cuddle with him!
Needless to say, we had a blast. We missed our friends who couldn't be there but we were so glad to see our friends, Andy and Kelly who flew from Florida to be with the group again.

1 comments:
How fun! I love the picture of Kyle & Anna-Jane sleeping. So sweet!
Post a Comment