I have decided to try out my hand at having a small business. So I will be sewing. I want to sew lots of different things, but I started out with burpcloths. My plan is to add:
diaper bags, changing pads, onesies, nursing covers, wipes holders, taggies, boppy covers, etc.
But I need your help. Please help vote for the name of my business. I could really use your opinion. If you have an idea for a name not listed, please post your suggestion to this post! I appreiciate it!



4 comments:
Really pretty! I'm excited for you!!!
Bree! I didn't know you could sew! Your burp cloths are so pretty!
How exciting! Those are very pretty! I'm about to make some nursing covers myself and give some as gifts. You should add nice big swaddling blankets too! If you ever need a partner, let me know!! :) My mom has an embroidering machine and so I've customized blankets as gifts!
What about Sew Mine!
Post a Comment