Saturday, March 1, 2008

I love it! She's playing with toys and can kinda put it in her mouth. She's still learning, but it is a step in the right direction! This is my attepmt at making a double layer cake and icing it. You can see neither layer is level, and the icing lacks the beautiful smoothness of an experienced baker...but it takes great!!! It's red velvet! Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda looks like my moms cakes when she started baking. By the way spell taste great not takes great. Love Dad

Bree said...

Thanks dad, guess that's what I get for typing one-handed (baby on lap). Oops!!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it tastes good! Sorry, I missed the chance to vote for your Business Name. It has been so busy here at work that I haven't had a chance to look at the blog and of course I can't use the computer at home. Anna-Jane's pictures are great and thanks for the calendar.

Love, Mary Jo