Her tongue is like this a lot!
I apologize if I don't get to update this too often this coming weekend. Kyle's mom is coming into town to visit and Anna-Jane is being dedicated at church on Sunday (pictures will follow!). So please check back Monday or Tuesday as I will hopefully have an update at that time. Also, if you go to the right hand side of our blog, you can enter your email address in and be notified when a new post is up!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Bree, I think she is looking more like you every day (minus the tongue hanging out) :)
okay--i just found your blog through a random series of blog links and i HEART your baby! congrats to you and kyle, she is so precious. you are quite the photographer:)
i can't wait to see the baby dedication pix!
-kelly, josh & patriot
Andy loves this picture (I do too!) but it made him crack up for a disproportionate amount of time.
Post a Comment