Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Rocks are GONE!!!

Before...

After...


Sooo if you don't remember or you have come upon our blog and did not see when they were delivered, check this out. Several friends came over and helped get the rocks out. They started around 10:30 and were done by noon!! These guys "rock": Greg, PJ, Allen, Peter, Josiah, and of course my awesome (though slow-to-finish-this-project-) husband Kyle!!!! (muah sweetie). So 8 months later....I have my driveway back! Yippee!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. 8 months!!! way to go i bet it looks great
did the neighbors not ever care about that heap??!! haha

Anonymous said...

I know you are glad to be rid of those rocks and to be able to easily get in and out of the driveway. What great friends you have! It looks wonderful!!

Love, Mary Jo

vickinlarry.blogspot.com said...

Happy that what Kyle started, Dad helped with, and now friends and Kyle finally finished is DONE! And it will be a great investment for your house.

I love you, I miss you, I can't wait to see you. Love, Bibi